PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Experience: 2-5 years
We are a leading player in the industrial protection safety business. We are looking for a bright, clever and enthusiastic
person to join us on our product development team. This role will be an essential part of the new product creation
process and will offer candidates a rewarding opportunity to learn and grow. The role will be working in the
Development Department, focusing on the actual product creation, development and testing. We need organized,
creative thinkers and self-motivated professionals who can excel in this casual, yet fast-paced environment.
• Communicate with vendors on designs direction, samples and production related matters.
• Build & Maintain development Tech Packs & BOM (Bill of Materials) for production goods.
• Participate in internal development, pre-production and sign-off discussions.
• Daily communication with internal counterparts such as design, sales and manufacturing.
• Help to create illustrated SOP for Factories on development or production related standards.
• Raw part number issuing and tracking.
• Arrange Production Comments and I/C Approvals.
• Help with the Quality Control of developed products and production goods received.
• Maintain libraries on samples, fabrics, trims & findings and any other materials used in the product creation
• Assist in other day to day product development tasks as needed.
• Teamwork: Participates willingly towards the accomplishment of the company brand initiatives, doing his/her
share of the work.
• Qualified candidates must have a minimum one to two year’s education or experience developing products.
- Degree in product development or related field preferred.
• Proficiency with basic computer applications (i.e. Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook) is required.
• Desirable candidates will have a moderate to advanced proficiency in Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.
• Must be organized and have the ability and drive to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
Management Recruiters of Shoreline
Safety Products Recruiter