Director eCommerce Sales & Marketing
Full responsibility for all eCommerce business and Marketing. (exclusive of Retail) Your responsibility is to grow Revenues & Brand awareness online significantly over the next 5 years. You will have full responsibility for Budget, Planning and Execution and management of the P&L of eCommerce. Leveraging the 30-year Company Core competency, our Premium brand position, heritage and technology assets, you will are expected to build traffic and conversions rates which are key metrics.
We are positioned to revolutionize the custom apparel industry with highly regarded products, fast order turnaround,and Made in USA integrity.
This person will work closely with the President & CEO as part of executive team in hiring & developing the ecommerce team, improving the site, managing ecommerce partners, driving consumers to site and conversion, and shaping the vision for the growth of the eCommerce business. Full P&L in this very important eCommerce Channel.
eCommerce site UX/UI
- Lead the cross-functional team to finalize and continuously improve ecommerce site design, integrate with back-end operations and technology, and develop key go-to-market strategy
- Lead relationships with key vendors to design, architect, optimize and execute new and existing web offering; create solutions and strategy for shopping, marketing and editorial content
- Work with merchandise team & Product Development to display best product and product offerings online
- Develop plan for “Drops” of products. Merchandising experience required.
- Coordinate with business partners to determine ongoing project specifications and project management
- Work with operational staff to test ecommerce endeavors through production and delivery
- Develop a multi-channel marketing strategy designed to increase the number of buyers and sellers on eCommerce site.
- Execute tactics to grow awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion, including compelling sale events, integrated partner marketing, and promotional offers
- Manage campaigns across all digital channels (SEM, SEO, social, display, affiliate, email, etc.)
- Manage marketing calendar reflecting marketing initiatives as well as off and on-site promotional strategies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Business Development, Public Relations and Merchandising to execute marketing plan
Marketing Team Sales
- Manage Marketing calendar and execution for the direct team sales force working with the VP of Sales (retail) on plan, content, strategy. Execution done directly by team digital marketing manager.
- Our core Team Sales business is currently disrupted.
eCommerce site Merchandise planning
- Working with executive team and / or merchandise manager you will plan and deliver relevant merchandise and content to consumers.
- Manage internal and external interfaces to support the web business
- Manage and administer Web site content and marketing.
- Test and implement platform upgrades
- Work with the Product and internal Launch (web) team/vendors to help conceive, launch and measure new front-end features that impact the user’s experience, and use A/B testing to optimize on-site conversion and campaign performance
- Establish success metrics and measure performance of all marketing programs, including analysis of results, key business learnings, actionable suggestions for strategic business growth and revenue forecast.
Compensation DOE. Strong Base plus generous bonus structure based on revenue growth.